Monday, July 25, 2022

Revelation knowledge

 “And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.” Isaiah 29:11-12

Knowledge gives boldness, and boldness is needed for exploits. Boldness is needed at both the good times and the bad times. There are two kinds of knowledge: intellectual and revelation. Both are important and are sources of boldness. However, many things that confront us are beyond intellectual knowledge, they need revelation knowledge. No matter how intellectually sound you are, you must spend time with God to get revelation knowledge. Revelation knowledge does not depend on whether you are learned or not, but on your hunger for God and intimacy with Him.

“Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.” Daniel 6:10

 “And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.” Exodus 5:1

Intellectual knowledge has increased greatly in the world today. The result is that many are not interested in the knowledge that only God can give. However, this world cannot do without God. When Moses tried to save Israel with the intellectual knowledge that he got from the University of Egypt, he failed, but when he had an encounter with God, the story changed. Daniel was a combination of both intellectual and revelation knowledge and he was able to dominate in the world of his time.

As you spend time with God, may you have access to revelation knowledge that will give you boldness at all times in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to spend time daily with you so that I will be bold to handle every situation that comes to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: