Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Resist the devil

 “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7

You can resist the devil! The devil is the author of confusion. He is a thief; his primary assignments are to kill, steal, and destroy. However, he does not do this anywhere and to everyone. Not because he does not want to but because the people know how to resist him to flee. You can also make your life and territory a forbidden area for the devil by submitting to God and resisting the devil.

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10

“And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:6

Three things are important here. The first is total submission to God. You cannot serve the living God and any other at the same time, and you should not keep the devil’s property in or around you. The second is that you should walk in obedience at all costs. The third is that you should tell the devil to leave you and your territory alone.

May your territory be free from demonic invasion in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I resist the devil and command him to flee in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want

No comments: