Wednesday, June 29, 2022

It is halftime

 “For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?” Luke 14:28

Today is the last day of the sixth month in the year 2022, it is mid of the year, and it is halftime. It is time to evaluate our goals and progress in order to strategies for the second half. The next six months are enough for you to make the year remarkable and profitable. The truth is this if you want to do great things with the time God has committed into your hands, you must learn to sit down first, thinking and praying, to get a plan you will run with.

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:1-2

“And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:6

You cannot underestimate the power of imagination and consequently a clear vision if you really desire to make your years count.  Running without a clear vision and plan is one of the reasons for wasted years. Take some time alone to evaluate the last six months and make sure you come out with a clear plan of what you want to do in the next six months.

Your imagination is unstoppable in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the next six months be the best I have ever seen in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: