Friday, June 3, 2022

Seeing precedes taking

 “And he said, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All the things that are in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.” 2 Kings 20:15

Until it is seen, it cannot be taken. You need to see your divine allocation in order to take it. Also, unless the enemy sees anything that belongs to you, he cannot steal it. I pray for you that your eyes be opened to see and that the eyes of your enemy be shut from seeing in Jesus name. Hezekiah took the envoys from Babylon and showed them all his treasures, nothing was hidden from them. The Prophet came to him and told him that the king of Babylon shall take them. Anything you don’t want the enemy to steal, don’t show it to him.

“And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.” Genesis 13:14-15

 “Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:11-12.

Whatever you can see, God will give to you. Your spiritual sight determines the limit of what God can give to you. Ask God to open your eyes, because your physical eye is a limitation. Also, you must see well to perform well, and for the word of God to be hastened for results in your life.

May your eyes be opened, may you possess your possessions this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God open my eyes that I may see wondrous things from your law in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: