Friday, June 17, 2022

The key of words and faith

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13.

Until you are able to speak it or declare it, your faith is not in place. Practice declaring your victory over and over again until your situation changes. You know when dealing with a difficult situation, you can start from a position of unbelief but you must not stay there. When you start praying or making a declaration towards your breakthrough, your position changes. Generally, your faith is activated through your words.

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:45

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." Mark 11:23

The giant you cannot speak against you cannot bring down. The mountain you cannot speak against you cannot move. Even if your eyes cannot see the victory or your ears cannot hear it, always speak your victory in the midst of challenges.

 

You have the victory in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God give me boldness to speak against my mountains and challenges in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: