Sunday, June 19, 2022

It shall turn to a testimony

 “And it shall turn to you for a testimony.” Luke 21:13.

The situation you are going through shall turn into a testimony. What the enemy meant for evil, God shall turn to good. Your situation can be a stepping-stone for your greatness if you can view it from a positive perspective. Your enemy can help you to get to your destination if you understand that he or she does not have the final say about your life. You will need to think through and pray through the situation for it to turn into a testimony.

“But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.” Genesis 50:20

“And her adversary also provoked her sore, for to make her fret, because the Lord had shut up her womb." 1 Samuel 1:6

The truth is that some of us need a ‘good enemy’ to be who God wants us to be. Joseph would have stayed permanently with his father if not for the fact that he was sold to the Ishmeelites by his brothers. He would have stayed permanently with Potiphar if not for the lies of Potiphar’s wife against him. Anna would have been contented with a double portion of food if not for the provocation of Peninnah. Her positive response to that provocation gave her Samuel and six more children. Many of us would not have known the power of God if not for the fact that we were faced with adversaries and situations that were stronger than us.

May your enemy and your situation become your stepping-stones to glory in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, what the enemy meant for evil, turn it to good for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: