Thursday, June 9, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 5

 “And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” John 1:16

God gives grace to His children. As a child of God, the grace of God must increase continually in your life. You must move from grace to grace. Jesus carried grace without limits. If you are born again, you have received a saving grace. If you grow in the knowledge of Jesus, you will receive grace to walk on earth like Jesus did. Grace is God at work in you. Grace is a gift. Grace is attracted by humility. Grace is what you need to overcome sin.

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:” Ephesians 2:8

 “But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” James 4:6.

When grace is at work in your life, you experience timely mercy and timely help. Timely mercy makes judgment lose its power, protocols are suspended and laws are set aside. Timely help makes promotion, lifting, and enlargement available without struggle. When grace is at work in your life, you work hard without feeling it or complaining about it. If God has given you the grace to do something begin to do it.

May grace be evident in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, increase your grace in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: