Sunday, June 26, 2022

Direction

 “If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecclesiastes 10:10

One of the profits of wisdom is direction. As long as you have a goal or destination in mind, direction is key to getting there. The earlier you get direction, the better. If you have direction, the journey becomes easier. Many struggles today because they lack direction. Some don't know what to do with their lives, while some don't know how to achieve their goals. Lack of direction is like using a blunt cutlass to clear a bush. It drains strength and obtains limited results. May you have a direction for your life in Jesus name.

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

Wisdom is key if you need direction. Wisdom will enable you to find direction to your destination. So if you need direction, you need wisdom. You can ask God to give you wisdom (James 1:5). You can keep company with the wise (Proverb 13:20). You can find a man who has done what you want to do or who has been where you want to be and let him give you direction.

May you know how to go into the city in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom to achieve my goal in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: