Monday, June 13, 2022

Use your word 1

 “Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” Ecclesiastes 8:4.

All kings have kingdoms and determine what happens through their words. They permit some things and reject others based on their decisions using their words. Now, as a child of God, you have been given the keys to bind and to loose using your words. The implication is this: you are the gateman of your life, what you reject leaves, and what you accept stays.

“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:10

"And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Mathew 16:19

Establishing a kingdom involves two major things: permission of what should be permitted and restriction of what should be restricted. Similarly, in one’s life, there are certain things that must happen and there are things that must be rejected. What should you do with this? Bind whatever the enemy has planted in your life and cast it out. Loose whatever the enemy is withholding from you. You can use your mouth to unlock your destiny.

It is your day of manifestation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare with word of my mouth that it is well with me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: