Monday, June 6, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 2

 “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” John 1:12

Your part in God’s dealing with you is summarized in three words: believe, receive, and become. The plan of God is hidden in both His written and spoken words. It is of utmost importance that the Word comes to you. And when the Word comes to you, you must believe it to receive it, and you must receive it to become it. When you become what the Word says you are, you are a delight to the Father.

“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38

 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20.

Mary the mother of Jesus is a model of what our response should be when God’s plan is made known to us. We should simply believe and accept His plans to enjoy supernatural results. Beloved, it is time to go back to the Lord and reaffirm our commitment to walking in His plan. We should permit Him to do whatever He wants with our lives.

May you walk in God’s plan for your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me an expression of Your life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: