Friday, June 24, 2022

Your greatest help is in God

 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalms 46:1

If you have made God your refuge and strength, you will always have a timely and the greatest help in times of trouble. You can always turn to Him, and you don’t need to be afraid. He will guide you and deliver you. Don’t run helter-skelter, turn to your refuge and the source of your strength. Don’t run to other gods because it only causes a multiplication of sorrows (Psalms 16:4). There are two common things about the prayers of David, they are the prayer of deliverance and the prayer of guidance. These two prayer points were his secret to getting the greatest help that only comes from God.

“Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.” Psalms 70:1

“Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalms 61:1-2

Focus on God and your help and deliverance shall come. You have to make up your mind that the miracle will have to come from God. You cannot trust God and not have victory. The crises shall be over and you will have the song of victory.

May you have a new song as you turn to Him in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me and deliver me, let this crisis be over forever in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: