Saturday, June 25, 2022

Get through to God

 “And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26

You are alone except for the presence of God and the people He has sent into your life. God can talk to you and to people on your behalf. If you get through to God, He will bless you and compel people to help you. You must prevail with God first if you want to prevail with men. The fact that it seems that you don’t have people to help you does not mean you are helpless. Although it does mean you must seek God for the help He alone can give.

“And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.” Mark 5:26-27

“The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.” John 5:7-8

When God takes over your matter, your matter shall no longer matter.  Don’t waste your time looking for men. Press through to God and He will appear in the appearance of a man with an answer. The woman with the issue of blood had suffered in the hand of men until she got through to Jesus. The impotent man was looking for men until Jesus found him and help him.

May you get through to God on your concerns in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, send help to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: