Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Use your word 2

 “Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6.

You have the word, use it. In the face of adversity and attacks, use your word to bring deliverance and the changes you need. Peter said he didn’t even have silver and gold, but he had the word. The word was enough to bring a miracle. Declare your expectation and not your unwanted situation. Water will come out of your rock if you will speak to it.

“Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.” Numbers 20:8

“The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed." Mathew 8:8

 Speak to your mountain to move. Speak to your giant to fall. Speak to your obstacles to give way. Your word is powerful enough to make things happen. Don’t keep quiet when an enemy or a situation is speaking again you. Speak the Word only and expect results. And when you speak in the name of Jesus, no demon has the power to oppose.

Your word is working in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare my victory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: