Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Confront the giant

 “Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:23

One of the signs that your goal is worthwhile is that giants will show up. A giant can show up as a situation that is bigger than you and that you need to conquer in order to achieve your dreams. It may be a financial situation, policy, or human agent that looks so impossible to surmount.   At this time, you must confront it and conquer it. Do not drop your goal for such giants, for God has put in you and around you what you need to conquer them.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.” Exodus 14:15-16

The instrument David had mastered to use was enough to deal with the giant. David was also conscious of the presence of God with him and His anointing upon him. You may not know what to do or the instrument you should use immediately, but you can think, pray and consult with the right people. The answer will be clear to you if you have a mindset that you will conquer the giant.  

You are unstoppable in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the boldness and the wisdom to confront and conquer my giants in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: