Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Who is lying?

 “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” Romans 3:4.

When God's word says you are healed, but your body is feeling pain, who is lying? The word of God or your feeling? When the word of God says go forward, but an obstacle like the red sea or Jericho wall is before you, who is lying? God or your sight? When the word of God says you are strong, but you are feeling weak and depressed, who is lying? God or your feeling? Your choice of what you declare determines who you believe is lying. But the word of God says, let God be true, but every man a liar, including what you can see or feel that is contrary to the word of God.

“Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.” Joel 3:10

“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:37

What you say is more important than what you are going through. This is because it determines whether you believe God or not, and consequently the course of your life. Perhaps you are going through a difficult situation right now and you are finding it difficult to declare what the word of God says about it. Don’t declare what you want to change (that is don’t say I am sick, or poor, or broke), but meditate and listen to the word until you are able to declare it.

 

Your faith is working in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God help my unbelief in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: