Saturday, June 11, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 7

 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23

If you yield to the Spirit of God in your life, you will produce the fruit of the Spirit. The human mind is a battlefield. The flesh and the spirit are contrary to one another. This is why there are two kinds of mind: the carnal mind and the spirit mind. The carnal mind powers the works of the flesh, but the spirit mind produces the fruit of the spirit. If you are subject to the dealing of God in your life, you cannot be carnal.

“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.” Romans 8:6-8

 “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.” Psalms 51:10-12.

If you are not producing the fruits God expects from your life, you must surrender yourself afresh to God and ask Him to work on you. You must become a living sacrifice on the altar of God and permit Him to do His surgical operation on your life through His Holy Spirit. This definitely will not be easy for you because some of the old habits that are carnal that you used to enjoy shall be dealt with. But in the end, you will enjoy life and peace.

May you experience a newness of life through the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: