Tuesday, June 7, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 3

 “And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” 2 Corinthians 6:16

God’s dealing with you is covenant-based. A covenant is an agreement between two or more persons that involved promises and commitments. A covenant ensures the exchange of strength, provision, protection, and security. The new covenant is based on better promises. This is because, in the new covenant, God does not only be with us, He dwells in us. We become the ark of God. In this new covenant, Jesus is the mediator and His blood is the seal of the covenant.

“But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.” Hebrews 8:6

 “And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.” Hebrews 9:15.

The new covenant guarantees us the promise of eternal inheritance. It is the seal of God’s ownership upon your life. Whose you are is more important than who you are. The new covenant is your power over the wickedness and the challenges in this world. Surrender the totality of your life to the Holy Spirit and see the covenant at work in your life.

May you the new covenant be at work in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the new covenant be upheld in my life through the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: