Thursday, June 16, 2022

The word is enough

 “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:3-4.

Seek the word daily and nothing will catch you by surprise. If anything happens and you have the word, then you have what to say or do. The word is the creator. The word is the light. The word is a daily need just like food is a daily need. If the word of God is in your mouth, no situation or enemy can defeat you. Ask God for the word you need for now.

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

“And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" Ephesians 6:17

The word is your sword of the Spirit. It is your equipment fit for all battles. If you don’t have the word to speak, it is better to keep quiet and seek the word first. When you have the word, be bold no matter your situation. Always believe the word and speak the word against the challenge. If you have the word, you have the victory.

I decree you are a winner all the time in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me a word for my situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: