Friday, June 10, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 6

 “Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.” Ephesians 4:8

God gives good gifts to His children. There are various gifts spoken about in the bible that God gives. These include gifts of the spirit that enable us to do supernatural work; Ministerial gifts that enable us to build people; and, skills that enable us to execute our assignments excellently on earth. All these gifts are accessed through the Holy Spirit. Primarily, God gives us gifts based on our asking. You are even permitted to covet gifts (1 Cor 12:31).

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

 “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” Matthew 7:11.

God is willing to give you gifts so if you desire any gift, ask Him. However, the gateway to all of God’s gifts is the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Ask God to baptize you in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. It is important for you to know that if you thirst and hunger for the gifts, you cannot be denied. You can also receive supernatural skills to handle your secular jobs (Exodus 31).

May you be filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill my life with Your good gifts in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: