Sunday, June 5, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 1

 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:26-27

Starting from today, I want to share with you how God deals with His children in this dispensation of grace. This will include the plan, the new covenant, the instruction, the grace, the gift, and the fruit. Going back to Genesis, you see how God provided a space for Adam, gave him instructions, and fellowshipped with him daily. Satan’s attack was directed at the instruction God gave Adam and Adam’s fellowship with God in order to steal the space God gave him. So when God declared His plan for dealing with His children through Ezekiel, it was based on walking in His instructions and fellowship through His indwelling Spirit.

“And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.” Hebrews 7:15-16

 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:” Hebrews 8:10.

God’s dealing with His children in this dispensation is centered on Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. This plan works based on the people receiving Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is another priest not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. Basically, God empowers His people to walk in His instruction through the Holy Spirit when they receive Jesus into their lives.

May you know God personally and intimately in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, empower me to walk in your counsel for my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: