Monday, June 27, 2022

Strategize

 “And when David enquired of the Lord, he said, Thou shalt not go up; but fetch a compass behind them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.” 2 Samuel 5:23

Strategy is your step-to-step action to achieve your goals. God is strategic in His plans so you must. If you strategize, you can achieve your goals. Strategy is also a product of wisdom. If you are bold enough to get a strategy for your goals, you will achieve them. God has a strategy for you if you ask Him. You may need to think through the process, pray through or do both to obtain a winning strategy for your dreams.  

“And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.” Luke 19:3-4

“There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it: Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.” Ecclesiastes 9:14-15

Zacchaeus wanted to see Jesus, but there was a limitation and a barrier. He was of small stature and Jesus was surrounded by the crowd. He was not deterred, however, he strategized. He ran ahead of the crowd, climbed a sycamore tree, and achieve his goal. A poor wise man produced the strategy and his little city was delivered from the hand of a great king. It can be done no matter your limitation if you can strategize.

May you know what to do to take your territory in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the divine strategy to win my battles in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: