Wednesday, June 1, 2022

New things 2

 “Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.” Isaiah 43:18-19

Get ready for new things that God wants to do in your life. God is perfect, but we are not. This is why it is important for us to consciously align ourselves to what He wants to do. New wine cannot stay in an old bottle. Similarly, we must prepare ourselves for the new things God wants to do. We must get ready spirit, soul, and body. Your perspective, thought, desperation, prayer, and giving can get you ready to receive from God.

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12

Your perspective must be positive, while you must align your thought to possibility. This is an indication of your willingness to receive from God. If you doubt God for any reason, you hinder Him. Obey God in all things, be desperate in your prayer and in your giving. This is your key to taking it by force.

I see you enjoying new things in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do a new thing in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: