Tuesday, May 31, 2022

New things 1

 “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18-19

God shall do a new thing for you. If you believe, say amen. Whatever is negative and unwanted in and around you shall become a former thing and give way to a new thing. Get ready for a way in the wilderness and path in the red sea. Get ready for rivers in the desert and water from the rock. Why? Because God says so and His word is true.

“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.” Joel 2:21

“Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” John11:40

Stop worrying about things you have seen that are negative, start expecting new things that are positive. God will not only do new things, He will do greater things. You can hold God by His word if you believe. You know, most times, we are tempted to accept a situation because it has persisted for a long time. No, don’t! Our text today is your key to challenging such a situation. This is your time for new and greater things.

You shall experience new things in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim new and greater things this month in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: