Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Your hair shall grow again

 “Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.” Judges 16:22.

There is restoration for you. What the enemy took shall be restored. Your hair shall grow again. God is giving you another chance. You can begin again. All hope is not lost. The enemy thought that all hope was lost because they had shaved Samson. Unknown to them, his hair began to grow again. His source of strength was restored. He did more exploit at his death than in his entire life.

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25

“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.” Jeremiah 30:17

Your lost years shall be restored. Your health shall be restored.  Your wealth shall be restored. Your destiny shall be restored. Your marriage shall be restored. God is the restorer. Turn to Him if you need any restoration in your life. It can never be too late if you are alive. Expect a new beginning of great things from God.

I decree restoration in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I recover all in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: