Friday, May 27, 2022

Victory keys for Christians 1

 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Mathew 16:17-18

Two things are sure about you on earth as a Christian. The first one is that you will be attacked. The second one is that you are victorious. You do not need to do anything before you are attacked, but you need to know what you must do to appropriate your victory. One of the keys to your victory is revelation. Action based on revelation cannot fail. Revelation is the basis of the winning faith.  

“Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel? And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.” 2 Kings 6:11-12

“As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;” Job 29:4

Jesus said if Christians walk in revelation the gates of hell cannot prevail against them. You must have the revelation of whom you are in Christ, the finished work of Christ for your destiny, and of the gates of hell. The enemy can never defeat you if you understand his secrets. Also, you will always enjoy the blessing and the power of God if you understand God’s secrets. The question is what has God revealed to you concerning what you are going through?

May you walk in revelation at all times in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me the secret of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: