Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Make things happen

 “The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.” Psalms 115:16.

God has given you this realm to make things happen, but you need His wisdom and power. Your personal relationship with God guarantees your access to His wisdom and power. God has made it easy to relate with Him through the Word became flesh, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. If you have a personal revelation of Jesus Christ, you will be anointed with the Holy Spirit.  

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

Spend time with God until you receive a vision from Him and the Holy Spirit anoints you. Although God has given the earth to the children of men, only what is revealed to you belongs to you. Your portion is waiting for you to be taken. Stop looking down on yourself. Do not consider yourself a failure. This is the time to follow Jesus with your whole heart so that He can make you to make things happen.

May you know what to do in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a vision and anoint me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: