Thursday, May 19, 2022

Generating spiritual energy 1

 “Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.” Ecclesiastes 9:8.

Generating spiritual energy is both a result of work and grace. If you accept spiritual responsibility, you position yourself to receive the spiritual energy that only the Holy Spirit gives. Your garment must be white; you cannot compromise on holy living. You must also position your head for the oil. Both must be in place if you desire the spiritual energy to fulfill your destiny and your calling.

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:” Hebrews 12:14

“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.” Psalms 42:1

If your garment is dirty, satan will resist you. So if you are struggling with holiness, ask God to help you. Dedicate yourself afresh unto God and ask Him to sanctify you by His word. Be hungry for God, you can never reach a level of spiritual satisfaction if you want fresh oil on your head.

Let the light and the fire of God enter into you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint my head with fresh oil in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: