Friday, May 6, 2022

Keep your joy

 “Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10.

No matter what you are going through, you must keep your joy. The joy of the Lord is the strength you need for you not to faint in the days of challenges. If the enemy cannot steal your joy, he cannot steal your strength, and consequently, he cannot defeat you. I believe joy gives you the stamina to withstand challenges, while faith gives you the victory to overcome challenges. Both are obtainable in the presence of the Lord.

“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” Psalms 16:11

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10

When you are confronted by situations stronger than you, the best place to be is the presence of the Lord. This is the place where you can get your joy back and keep your joy. This is where you will get the fullness of joy, which means the fullness of strength. Spend more time with the Lord and you will receive the joy you need to scale through any life hurdle. Do you have any thanksgiving, praise, or worship songs that tune your spirit to the Lord? This may be your key to accessing the presence of the Lord in order to obtain the fullness of joy in any situation (Psalm 100:4).

May you experience the joy of the Lord at all times in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, fill me with the fullness of your joy.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: