Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Laws of change 3

 “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.” Psalms 1:1.

The third law of change is the Law of changed association. The law states that if you want to change what you have been, you must change your close association. The closely acquainted association you keep determines who you become.  Close associations make any habit in life ease whether good or bad. The people you are closely acquainted with have a great influence on your life. Examine your inner circle of friends today and make a profitable decision for your destiny.

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

There are different levels of association. Jesus had three disciples who are in the inner caucus. He also had 12 disciples who followed him about. He had 70 disciples, 120 disciples, and the multitude who also followed him. Who are in your inner caucus? Who are you following? Who do you listen to and obey? This is what determines who you eventually become. You may need to change your inner caucus if you need a change in your life.

May God rid you of wrong friends, in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, connect me with people that will help my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: