Sunday, May 8, 2022

Turn to wisdom

 “Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.” Proverbs 1:23.

The best decision you can take right now is to turn to the wisdom of God. The wisdom of God is a Spirit. The wisdom of God is a Word. When you receive this Spirit of wisdom, you shall have access to the Word of wisdom. Now you must be willing to do whatever it takes to get the wisdom of God. It is the key to beating the perilous and uncertain times.

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

“Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:” Ephesians 1:16-17

Receiving Jesus into your life is the beginning of this wisdom. The conscious decision to make Him the Lord of your life is key to living in the wisdom of God. Invest time to study the person and the principle of Jesus. This is profitable labor. Ask God for the Spirit of wisdom and access to the mystery of His word. This is also labor, and surely profitable. Do not stop until the Spirit of wisdom rest on you.

May you receive the Wisdom of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with the Spirit of wisdom in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: