Thursday, May 5, 2022

Are you looking for faith?

 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2.

Faith answers life’s problems. Faith overcomes the challenges of life. Faith is key to the Christian life because the just shall live by faith. Now if you need faith, you must look in the right direction. Faith is not in your storm, stop looking unto the storm. The faith you need is not in a man, stop looking unto man. The faith you need now is in Jesus, look unto Him.

“But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.” Matthew 14:30

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalms 46:10

When Peter looked at the wind, he saw fear and started sinking. But, when he turned his eyes back to Jesus, faith came and he walked with Jesus on the water into the boat. I don’t care to know how big or impossible your present challenge is, but I care enough to tell you to look unto Jesus. Jesus will give you the faith to win this battle and to subdue this mountain.

Be still and experience the power of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, I look unto You, put Your faith in me.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: