Sunday, May 22, 2022

Do you have a prayer altar?

 “And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:40-41.

The Patriarchs had physical altars where they meet God and offer sacrifices. We saw Elijah in 1 Kings 18 repairing the altar, according to the pattern before bringing down fire. An altar is as powerful as the Spirit behind it. God lives in us today through His Holy Spirit so I believe that every believer is an altar of God. However, I believe your prayer altar is your conscious personal routine to meet God in order for you to be an expression of His glory to your world. You are as strong as your prayer altar.

“Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.” Acts 3:1

“And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” Luke 6:12

You need to service your personal prayer altar for at least one hour, to be above evil altars around you that bring temptations and disorder. I believe that every Christian should give a tithe of the 24 hours in a day to service their personal prayer altars. Your personal prayer altar must be strong if you are not going to live in fear and be subjected to the same things that come upon people in this endtime.

May you have personal time for God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me see you daily in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: