Monday, May 16, 2022

Laws of change 2

 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2.

The second law of change is the Law of mind renewal. The law states that a renewed mind precedes a renewed life.  Your perspective, decisions, and actions change when your mind is renewed. If you need a change in your life, you must work on your mind. Whenever you change your mind, you have changed your life. You have to guide your mind to guide your life.

“Keep thy heart (mind) with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 4:23 Emphasis mine

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Joshua 1: 8

What you watch, read, or listen to, are feeds for your mind. They condition your mind and consequently your life. The primary and most powerful way to change your life is by feeding your mind with the word of God.  Gather materials in the area of your challenges, listen, watch, and read them. This will impart your mind and consequently change your life.

May your mind be full of the wisdom of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, let Your light enter my mind.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: