Friday, May 13, 2022

Dealing with the gates 2

 “But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.” Daniel 10:13.

Gates can be personalities, physical or spiritual. The Angel was denied access by a gate, called the Prince of Persia. He needed reinforcement to gain access because power is needed to deal with spiritual gates. A gateman to a building has the authority to hinder or permit access. When dealing with Gatemen such as consular, wisdom and favor are needed. Access to higher authority will always make a gate to surrender.

“But the angel of the Lord stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.” Numbers 22:24

“The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.” Proverbs 21:1

When you face an interview panel for any reason, you are confronting a gate. You need both wisdom and favor to get through. A king can be a gate, and a policy can also be a gate. But if you have the wisdom and the power of God, the king can favor you and grant you access. This was what happened to Esther.

May you have favor at the gate of your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me wisdom and power to go through every gate in destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name

No comments: