Saturday, May 28, 2022

Victory keys for Christians 2

 “You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’” 2 Chronicles 20:17

Another key to your victory is praise. The best type of victory is the one you experience without having to fight. That is what I regard as being more than a conqueror. When you engage the power of praise, you enjoy sweat-less victories. Praise commits the host of heavens in your battle and puts a double-edged sword in your hand.

“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.” Romans 8:37

“Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;” Psalms 149:6

In our text today, three big nations came to battle with a small nation Judah. Judah turned the battle over to God and engaged the power of praise. As a result, the people of Judah did not need to fight, they only took the bounty that came from the war. This is because when you pray God sends an Angel but when you praise He comes by Himself.

May you enjoy unusual victory in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, as I give you praise, take over my battles in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: