Monday, May 30, 2022

Victory keys for Christians 4

 “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

All the keys that I have been discussing in the past three days are made to work through faith and patience. Christians are the people that are born of God and are overcomers. However, every Christian must live by faith. You must stay in faith no matter what you are going through until you see results. This is where patience comes in. Faith comes by hearing God’s word. You must keep on building your faith through meditation on the word of God.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

“In your patience possess ye your souls.” Luke 21:19

Declare and confess the word of God until you see the result, no matter your situation. Victory is guaranteed for all believers if we patiently stay in faith. We must not walk by sight but rather believe the report of our God. We must be willing to wait in faith until our desired victories come.

You are victorious in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I claim the victory that God has given me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: