Saturday, May 21, 2022

Generating spiritual energy 3

 “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17.

If you really desire to generate spiritual energy, choose the company of people who carry spiritual energy. Wood cannot sharpen iron, it makes the iron blunt, only iron can sharpen iron. The company you keep can determine whether you would carry fire or not. I remember very well that when I was growing up as a Christian, like-minded friends supported and helped me.

“He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them” Acts 16:25

I have always known that the easiest way to develop a habit is to keep a  company that behaves in a similar manner. If you keep the company of prayer warriors, you will become a prayer warrior. If you keep a company of the people who believe in God and walk in His power, you will begin to do so even if you never have had an experience before.

May you choose the company of people with spiritual energy in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost connect me with the people of Your power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: