Sunday, May 29, 2022

Victory keys for Christians 3

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalm 105:14-15

Another key to your victory is the Anointing. You must be anointed as a Christian. You don’t need to be a Pastor or a Preacher to be anointed. The anointing is your security against the attacks of the enemy. You cannot be anointed and be defeated by the enemy. When you are anointed the size of your enemy does not matter. It takes the anointing to stay on the winning side. Anointing is an indication of God’s presence in your life.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalms 89:20-22

Anyone who is fighting an anointed man is fighting God. Anointing makes you frustrate and defeat Satan at all times. The secret of the anointing is spending time with God. Do not be too busy to be in God’s presence. This is because when God anoints you, no power can overcome you.

I decree the power of God over your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: