Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Conquering failure 3

 “He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.” Proverbs 25:28.

If you want to conquer failure in any area of your life, you must conquer indiscipline. You must tell your body what to do and not the other way round. You must take personal responsibility for your life.  Indiscipline leads to laziness, procrastination, and loose life. Any of these is a threat to your success in any pursuit. Whatever you cannot control can kill you.

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14

“But I discipline my body and keep it under control,[b] lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.” 1 Corinthians 9:27

You must be willing to do what needs to be done to achieve success without compromising God’s principles, whether convenient or not. Identify habits that are working against you and deal with them. Identify relationships that are drawing you back and deal with them. You must be self-disciplined to achieve your goals.

May you conquer what has conquered you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God deliver me from any form of indiscipline in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: