Monday, May 9, 2022

You have authority

 “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19.

As a believer in Christ, you have His power to deal with things and issues on earth. He has authorized you to tread on whatever represents serpents and scorpions, and any power of the enemy. You must learn to use your authority at all times in all situations. You must remember that the one who gave you the authority has all powers in heaven and on earth.

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” Matthew 28:18

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17-18

When you decide to use your authority and you use it, satan has no option but to obey. When dealing with the work of the enemy you don’t actually need to pray to the Father. You only need to exercise your authority and declare what should be in the name of Jesus. Learn to declare this way, “sickness go in the name of Jesus.” And when you do, expect results. Take authority on any challenge you may be facing right now. Don’t be afraid and don’t doubt.

You have authority, use it right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I decree my breakthrough over oppositions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: