Saturday, May 7, 2022

Be strong in the Lord

 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” Ephesians 6:10.

The instruction Paul gave to the brethren in Ephesus is meant for us today. He is saying to us to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. It is your responsibility to be strong in the Lord. It is your responsibility to put on the whole armor of God. If you do, you will be standing in any situation you find yourself in.

“Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:7

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:” Matthew 7:24

You cannot afford to neglect this instruction. Any man who does is a fool. It is similar to the instruction God gave to Joshua, who led Israel to possess the promised land. Jesus said you are building your house on the rock if you do this saying. Actually to be strong in the Lord is simply to give yourself to knowing, believing, and doing His will for your life. If you do, nothing can defeat you in this world.

May you obey God’s instruction for your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the grace to do your will at all cost in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: