Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Focus on capacity development

  “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10

Your capacity is more important than the size of your challenges.   Look at it this way; if you give a primary school student a university-level problem to solve, it looks enormous for him. However, if later, he becomes a university student, the same problem becomes easy. How long a challenge will stay in your life and how difficult or strong the challenge will be, is actually more dependent on your capacity than the challenge itself. Capacity development, physical and spiritual, is your key to staying above any situation.

“And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her..” Luke 10:41-42

“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:” Proverbs 1:5

Program yourself to spend early or later hours of your day with God every day. Position yourself to develop yourself in key areas of your life. Stop worrying about your life’s challenges. Be active in your church, keep friends who love God and are given to learning. Have clear goals and expectations daily and commit them to God. Be grateful always.

May you chase substance and not shadows in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me know you more, deeper and higher everyday in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: