Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Go for His voice

  “And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.  And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?” 1 kings 19:12-13

The sound you follow determines the soundness of your life. Both the noise and the voice make sounds. You must differentiate the voice from the noise and follow the voice. Your personal prayer altar is where you hear His voice and sieve the noise. The noise is in most cases louder than the voice, but your breakthrough is in hearing the voice and following it. The noise will give you fear, but the voice will give you faith. If all you can hear is the noise, you are in trouble. The noise will cast you down, but the voice will lift you up. The voice will give you direction, but the noise will give you a distraction.  

“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” Psalms 32:8

“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.” Isaiah 30:21

 Most times, noises appear as voices, but you must be able to differentiate the voice from the noise for a forceful and profitable life. The voice is what you need to enjoy peace in the midst of war, to enjoy tranquility in the midst of storms, to enjoy prosperity and sound health in the midst of pandemics. Three keys can help you to access the voice for your destiny. They include fellowship with God, meditation on His word, and obedience to scriptural instructions. I silence every noise around you in Jesus name. May you hear the voice of the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, kill the noise around me and grant me access to Your voice in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: