Saturday, May 14, 2022

Dealing with the gates 3

 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13.

You can deal with any gate confronting you no matter how powerful, or how long the gate has been. However, you must identify the gate, confront and conquer it. You must speak against the gate, prophesy against the gate and ask for divine assistance to conquer the gate. You must build your spiritual and physical capacity through fellowship with Lord and purposeful learning to acquire the wisdom you need. You must listen and be obedient to the specific instruction from God to deal with the gate.

“And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him” Joshua 6:5

“When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

Each gate needs its own strategy, but some gates will open on their own accord if you have developed the wisdom and power that you need. Pay attention to consistent personal development, physically and spiritually. Never neglect instruction, training, and fellowship with God and with the right people.

Your gates are open in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me victory over any gate confronting my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: