Thursday, May 12, 2022

Dealing with the gates 1

 “Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.” Psalms 24:9.

Every physical gate has a spiritual representation.  The physical gate cannot open when the spiritual gate is closed.  Every treasure in life is gated, so access is needed. Every major and necessary event in life has a gate. Unless the gate is opened access is denied. Wisdom and power are needed to open gates. The gates that have denied you access are opened in Jesus name.

“Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.” Joshua 6:1

“And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria.” 2 Kings 6:24

There are financial gates, marriage gates, business gates, ministry gates, gates of motherhood, and many others. If it is important, it has a gate. If you must experience it, the gate must open for you. There are unseen city and nation gates. If the gate is not opened the visa is denied. If you are physically present in a city or nation and the spiritual gate is not opened, you cannot prosper there. I decree that the gate of the city where you dwell is opened for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lift up your head, O ye gate in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: