Sunday, May 15, 2022

Laws of change 1

 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:17.

I want to share with you three laws of change. These are the Law of divine encounter, the Law of mind renewal, and the Law of changed association. I will share the Law of divine encounter this morning and the other two in the next two days. Perhaps you desire a change in your life or in your personal situation. You need to know that your situation cannot change until you change. Your situation can only be better if you become better. Your change begins with a divine encounter. The Law of divine encounter state that you cannot remain the same if you encounter Christ, the anointed one.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” Luke 4:18

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

The Law of divine encounter is not about religion, it is about a definite experience and a way of life. It is not about church attendance, although the experience will connect you to church. I don’t care to know how long you have been attending church, but I care to inform you that a personal revelation and encounter with Jesus Christ will change your life forever. This is the only answer to the question of sin, sickness, and bondage.

May you have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, reveal yourself to me and change my life.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

 

No comments: