Sunday, May 1, 2022

Conquering failure 1

 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:…...” Hosea 4:6a

If you want to conquer failure in any area of your life, you must conquer ignorance first. You must be hungry for knowledge to conquer ignorance and embrace success. Whatever a man may engage in, be it marriage, business, ministry, or any pursuit, you must acquire knowledge first. If you are not knowledgeable, you are setting yourself up for failure.

“And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.” Luke 19:41-42

“Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,” 2 Peter 1:2

Jesus wept over Jerusalem because of ignorance. Peter revealed that knowledge brings grace and peace. You can always turn failure into success if you go for adequate knowledge. Read books, follow those who know and gain knowledge through them. Attend seminars and training purposely to acquire knowledge. Then you will have the power to conquer failure.  

Ignorance shall not have a hold on your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God deliver me from any form of failure in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: