Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Spirit-empowered life

 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8.

The spirit-empowered life is a result of a spirit-controlled life.  A spiritually-minded life causes a spirit-controlled life that leads to spirit-empowered life. As a Christian, your life should be spirit empowered. Jesus told the disciples that the Holy Spirit upon them shall generate power. Please tarry in God’s presence for a regular power generation for a supernatural life.

“And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.” 1 Samuel 10:6-7

“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6

The spirit-empowered life shall make you a sign and a wonder to the unbelievers around you. This is what makes you both a true witness and a solution provider to your generation. The fruits and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are products of a spirit-empowered life. This is where you acquire true liberty as a Christian to be a full expression of God’s glory.

May you be empowered by the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, anoint and empower me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: