Saturday, June 18, 2022

Use prayer

 “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1.

I believe strongly that prayer is needed at all times even in both the good and the challenging times. If you can pray, you cannot lose. If you can pray, you don’t need to worry. If you can pray, you don’t need to complain. In a challenging time, pray day and night. If you can pray, you can overcome unbelief. In actual fact, God sees your act of praying as an act of belief and will respond to you if you do not faint.

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

“But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John." Luke 1:13

Zacharias kept on praying for a child, and he also kept on serving. His conversation with the Angels showed he did not believe. Yet God responded. Even if your situation looks so difficult that you don’t believe that it can change, keep on praying day and night and keep on serving. Your breakthrough is near in Jesus name.

Your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to pray through in my situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: