Monday, June 20, 2022

Mind breakthrough

 “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7.

Any progress or breakthrough you desire must first happen in your mind. If it has not happened in your mind, it will never happen in your life. Even if you have it in your spirit, it must be received in your mind for you to have it in your life. Mind breakthrough is a life breakthrough. You must have a mind shift for you to have a life shift. Your “mindful” is your “life full.”

“And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” Hebrews 11:15

“But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.” Genesis 19:26

Your mind care is your life care. Your life cannot reach what your mind has not reached. You need three things to take care of your mind; they are information, motivation, and revelation. Your mind breakthrough takes place at the place of revelation. You must cultivate a listening mind, a reading mind, and more importantly a meditative mind, if you want to experience a mind breakthrough for a life breakthrough. A thinking mind is a productive mind. God has given you a sound mind.

May your mind receive what you need for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive a sound mind in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: